Speculative Books Overview:
Continuous learning helps in your decision-making process on how to allocate your speculative capital. Over the past 10+ years Speculate Today has read or listened to over 120+ books around the following subject matters:
- Stock market related topics (investing, passive & trading)
The list below highlights a few of the favorites for each subject matter. There are a lot more that are worth mentioning later, but these are the selections that we would recommend first on each subject matter.
Hope you enjoy the books referenced below as much as we did at Speculate Today!
- 100 Baggers
- Reminiscences of a Stock Operator
- King Ichan
- Ready, Fire, Aim
- Shut Up and Listen!
- The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5
- Lincoln on Leadership
- How to Stop Worrying and Start Living
- The Flip Side
- Never Split the Difference
- Trump Style Negotiation
- The Complete Negotiator